Skip to main content

Limited Company

Business Setting up a limited company

If you are setting up a limited company you need to do a number of things:

Comment Re: Paying corporation tax in two countries

If you are running a limited company then you may need to pay Corporation Tax (CT). Corporation Tax is a tax on your company’s overall taxable profit's.