Skip to main content

Tax Law

Q&A Paying corporation tax in two countries

Q: I have a registered UK company and am currently working in the US for a company.

Q&A Carrying over trading losses

Q: I have a small business set up to trade in furniture which has incurred losses, all encapsulated in my director's loan.