Skip to main content

Tax On Overseas Income

Personal New rules for overseas pensions

Gary Heynes, private client partner at accountancy firm Baker Tilly, has warned about forthcoming regulatory changes to overseas pension schemes.

Q&A Paying corporation tax in two countries

Q: I have a registered UK company and am currently working in the US for a company.