Skip to main content

I pay professional fees into the BDA - is there a tax break?

If you pay a nominal fee, say, annually into an organisation like the British Dentists' Association or similar, tax relief can usually be claimed against such payments.

A tax back claim can also be made for the washing of work uniform and purchases of equipment for work use. 

Additionally, you may also be able to claim tax relief if you pay membership into other allowable professional bodies.