Skip to main content

Popular articles tagged with term 'Corporation Tax'

Business Coping with Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax can cause a big headache for SMEs. Read our guide on how to pay HMRC its tax on the wealth you create.

Q&A Paying corporation tax in two countries

Q: I have a registered UK company and am currently working in the US for a company.

Business Cash in on R&D tax credits

R&D tax credits are a tax relief based on your company’s investment in innovative technology.

Business New online filing procedures for company tax returns

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is making important changes to corporation tax this April.

Business Self-employed, partnership or a limited company

This article is part of a whitepaper 'Giving your business the best start with tax' provided by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and talks around the tax implications for the Self-employed, partners

Comment Re: Paying corporation tax in two countries

If you are running a limited company then you may need to pay Corporation Tax (CT). Corporation Tax is a tax on your company’s overall taxable profit's.

Business Setting up a limited company

If you are setting up a limited company you need to do a number of things:

Updates Corporation Tax Update: Online Filing Alert

HMRC has recently announced changes to online filing of company tax returns and payment of corporation tax.

Updates 2011 Budget: Tax updates

The recommendation by the Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) to abolish community investment tax relief has been ignored.